I found this on one of the blogs I follow, mandiesworld.
Okay, so here are the rules:
1. Name five things that make you happy.
2. Name five songs that make you happy.
3. Nominate five bloggers to continue this tag.
1) Top five things that make me happy (besides Jesus. He makes me so happy! =D ):
- TOP FAVORITE THING THAT BRINGS ME HAPPINESS- Playing Video-Games (specifically Halo 5, Star Wars Battlefront, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Sometimes I play Minecraft PC Edition when I’m really bored. OR Destiny. And yes, maybe I play too many violent video-games. 😛 )
- A CLOSE SECOND- Writing! At the moment, I’ve only written incomplete fan-fictions (I have barely started them…) based off of Ninjago, Star Wars, and Minecraft.
- Reading. Pretty much anything with action in it and some with very little romance….
- Baking, but mostly just desserts or breakfast foods. After my vacation, I’ve gotten into baking! I’ve baked banana bread and zucchini bread so far. My next goal is Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies since my dad has been asking me to make them since Oct. last year, and maybe I did put it off for a while… *is guilty*
- Doing laundry. It’s so fun and it is the only chore I actually like doing. Laundry makes me calm and happy when I put clothes in the washer and fold the clothes one by one. Don’t judge me… lol 😉
2) Name five songs that make you happy: (The first song listed is not a christian song, but the rest are.)
- Ninjago: The Ghost Whip by The Fold.
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing by Robert Robinson.
- All Of Creation (Even So Come) by Chris Tomlin
- Priceless by For King and Country. (This song actually makes me cry…. 😥 )
- Speak Life by TobyMac
3) Nominate five bloggers to continue this tag.
Okay, so I have to pick only five.. *thinks*
- Kellyn Roth @ Reveries
- Amanda @ Scattered Journal Pages
- Allie @ The Depth of My Faith
- Leona @ Great Books for God’s Girls
- Allison @ A Farm Girl’s Life
EDIT: I’m also tagging a new blogger friend, Bella @ Coffee with Christ Jesus.
No pressure, girls. I don’t expect you to do the Happiness Tag. You do not have to do the tag if you don’t want to. 🙂