I apologize for not posting for about a week. I’ve been super busy.
Chuck E. Cheese, a Game Night with my youth group.. 😉
Below is my February Assessment + more:
•Visited my cousins in Wisconsin! I went sledding for the first time (with and without a sled). I tasted homemade bread for the first time and it’s the best! YUM! I wish I had thought of taking some pictures, so here are some awesome ones my sister got:
We filmed with these plastic animals called Littlest Pet Shops and I wanted to show you how deep the snow is.. although perhaps a small toy isn’t the best choice for this. 😛
• Went to a Lock-In. Our youth group had a lock-in! If you don’t know what that is, it’s when you try to stay up all night at your church and having fun at the same time! We left the church to do some activities. I got to roller-skate for the first time in my life and I went bowling for the second time ever… I played Apples to Apples with some people who had never been to the church before along with
my old crush a few people I knew.
• Went to Chuck E Cheese. It was my uncle’s birthday, so he took us to CEC. It was pretty fun… until some girls came up to me and my sister while we were playing a game. They told us how we could get 250 tickets! We had to toss the ball into a fake old-fashioned milk jug… the catch? One of us had to climb into the game and basically drop the ball in. In other words, cheat! Honestly we considered the idea.. I mean, who wouldn’t want to win that easily? Well… we ended up letting an employee know. Unfortunately, the girls did start glaring at us after and pointing fingers…. even laughing. They continued to cheat a few times, but we were only able to let an employee know once. (The girls kept sneaking over to the game to cheat.) Overall, though, I had a great time. 🙂 I learned a valuable lesson:
•The books I read in February:
(Check out my 2017 reading challenge on Goodreads here.)
Okay, so moving on…
- Read a book for everyday of this month. 31 books total! I honestly already failed this one since I didn’t read books for a few days… -_- (Maybe I’ll read extra books to count for the days I missed?)
- Complete more of my >2017 Reading Resolutions<.
- Post some books reviews on the blog. At least 3?
- Dig deeper into the Bible. My questions need some answers…
- Post some original content. (Reblogging is fine, but I enjoy posting my own posts. 🙂 )
- Add more blogs to my Inspiring Blogs page.
- Edit my blog.
- Actually pursue some of the ideas I had for writng or at least try to.
- Write random fan-fics for writing practice. Really need to limit it though. 😉
- Practice piano. So far, it’s been collecting dust for a month or so.
- Play less video-games…. it’s very distracting and some are especially violent. Not honoring to God, is it?
- Work on my computer coding and decide if I still want to pursue it as a career.
- Be active a little more on Goodreads.
- Start a done list. (Credit to Scattered Journal Pages)
By the way, Jesseca’s having a giveaway here!