Here I am again with another tag, tagged by Cynthia at A Sweet N Simple Life! (You should totally check out her blog. It’s amazing!) Thanks for tagging me Cynthia! 🙂
Here are the rules for the “Blue Sky Tag.”
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Now, onto Cynthia’s questions!
1) If you could spend a day with anyone in this world -dead or alive- who would it be and why?
It was difficult for me to choose just one person… but then I realized who I’d love to talk to .There’s was this elderly guy at church and he looked so familiar to me. Then later it hit me. He may have been my old Sunday School teacher, along with his wife Donna. I hadn’t seen him around at my church for awhile though. Recently, I found out a Jim had died from the announcements at church… I’m now wondering if he really died…. I never found out if he was my old Sunday school teacher. I wish I did. 😥
2) Are you and introvert or an extrovert?
Totally an introvert! I can not just talk to people without stuttering, muttering, trembling, stressing, being scared, feeling dumb, etc. I express myself sometimes when I’m around people, but it doesn’t really work out most of the time. I think the one (and maybe only) thing people would really know about me and that I would express is how much I love Star Wars and Marvel.
I have seven(?) Star Wars shirts and a few that are Marvel. Although I could say I’m an extrovert around my family since I’m a chatterbox around them most of the time.
And sometimes, I surprise myself by being really outgoing some days at church….
3) Who is someone you look up to? Why?
It’s so hard to pick just one! Since I have to pick just one person, I look up to my uncle in WI. He’s a very godly christian pastor and works hard preparing his sermons. This is going to sound weird, but watching my uncle made me realize something! During the time I was in WI,
(read the post about it here) I was able to read Before You Meet Prince Charming… and what does this have to do with this? Well, my uncle is a very loving man towards his wife and his children, but also disciplines the kids.. What did I realize? I want to marry someone like my uncle.
Hey, you know what? I actually really look up to everyone in his family! I was able to stay with his family last month in February (view my post about it here) and I noticed a lot that is positive about their lifestyle. My aunt and uncle don’t watch TV, listen to the radio (they do use CDs for hymnal music), and are very careful what their kids are exposed to.
4) What is one of your favorite quotes?
I’m not sure if this is referring to books, movies, TV shows, or people… but here are my favorites anyway. 🙂
“I have decided to stick to love… Hate is too great a burden to bear.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
“Never put off tomorrow, what can be done today.” ~ LEGO Ninjago, Sensei Wu (Season One)
And for some bizarre reason, I like this one:
“I got it. You want it. Come and get it, come and get it!” ~ LEGO Ninjago, Jay (TOE season)
Going off topic for a split-moment, I really love watching LEGO Ninjago…
Anyway, I love memorizing quotes from it…. that’s something I oddly enjoy. I honestly even memorized the beginning of an episode, specifically the”previously” part of it. Let’s embarrass myself and show you, by typing it up. I
t’s not like I can speak to you directly with my voice anyway… 😛
“Previously, on Ninjago:
Your time to train to become the master of water begins now.
Ugh! Why do I have to be good at filling buckets?!
I gave him my shares of the tea farm… along with all of yours.
We may have lost out on the sword, but he thinks there may be another way to learn air-jitsu.”
And I could “sing” the theme song
on this post, but that would waste time… I guess I watch LEGO stuff that make no sense at all and could be questionable to some of you.. 😉
Anyway, getting back on track..
5) Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed?
I’m not the type of person to really be overdressed. Literally.
I’d plan to wear this dress for church on Sunday to look nice. But then I’ll wake up that morning and change my mind. True story. Happens most of the time. I really just don’t do nail-polish, make-up, etc. I don’t fuss over it. I’m more of a country girl
with a dab of Star Wars, Marvel, and food at heart. ❤
6) What is your favorite instrument to listen to? (Not one that you play.)
Honestly, I’d rather listen to a bunch of instruments together, than separate. But picking one, let’s say piano.
7) Books or movies?
Some people would probably be like, “How could you do this to me?!” or “This is positively the worst choice of all time to make!”, but I honestly don’t know what to say. I like both of them in different ways.
- It’s nice to curl up and read a nice book with tons of action, excitement, and adventure in it.
- I love to form what’s happening in my head. It’s like I’m there myself! 😀
- It can be very thought-provoking.
AKA Pulse (The Pulse Effex series, book #1)
- Watching a movie with the family is pretty sweet.
especially with popcorn, candy, and tons of junk food.
- Some are very thought-provoking, just as I mentioned above about books. One movie I found very interesting was The Cokeville Miracle, but I do not recommend it for children. In fact, it had somethings that weren’t biblically accurate and sound towards the end. Also, it was realistically scary, but not like horror movies or anything…
although I’m certain I haven’t seen any horror movies. 😛
- Who doesn’t love staring at a blinking light-box, watching something while waiting to do something later in the day?
Also known as, time-consuming. 😛
8) What is a food you are always craving?
Honestly, chocolate. This is literally me whenever I have chocolate:
which could be all of the time 😛
9) Cold weather or warm weather?
Uh… I currently live in a desert so cold weather doesn’t really exist here,although it happens more often during winter. I did get to visit Wisconsin, with all of their freezing snow, so I kind of like warm weather. Not HOT weather, though. 🙂 I’m currently on the path to the dark side, moving to WI, a cold place in winter.
See what I did there? Dark Side? Cold? Reference to Star Wars? Nevermind. 😉
10) Do you consider yourself to be an organized person?
Depends by YOUR definition of organized. I can honestly be pretty messy, but know where everything is. This would be a warning to anyway who tries to move anything:
If you DO touch something:
Okay, just kidding. But seriously.. I have everything where I want it. 🙂
So, sure, I’m an organized person by MY terms. 😛
11) Country life or city life?
As I mentioned earlier: “I’m a country girl
with a dab of Star Wars, Marvel, and food at heart.” I love chickens and turkeys. Cats and dogs. Bunnies ❤, but not mice/rats. YUCK!
And now, I’m actually breaking the rules by tagging twelve bloggers… oh well. 😉
Allison @ Allison’s Well
Allison @ A Farm Girl’s Life
Kellyn @ Reveries
Clara @ Clara’s Craft Corner
Victoria @ Ruffles and Grace
Grace @ The Girl Upstairs
Paul @ Project Blank Page
Eden @ The Write Books Blog
Kate @ Once Upon an Ordinary
Twilightpaint @ Twilightpaint
Allie @ Depth of My Faith
The 11 questions:
- When did you start your blog? How long has it been?
- What your favorite thing to eat?
- Cats or dogs?
- What is something you fear? (Example: the dark, spiders, snakes, etc)
- Have you published a book?
or written a short story randomly?If so, what is it about?
- Tea or coffee?
- Would you rather eat white chocolate or dark chocolate?
- Have you ever been in a life-threatening situation?
- What is your goal in life?
- Have you ever played video-games? If so, what’s one that is one that you enjoyed (even if you played it only once)?
- Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?